A soft credit pull checks your credit report, but does not affect your credit score. When combined with the information you share, the soft pull helps lenders get you accurate rates. Without a soft credit pull, our partner lenders could not find you accurate rates.
Articles in this section
- Understanding Your Prequalified Offers
- How does the Hearth application process work?
- How long do my offers last?
- Can I find these rates elsewhere?
- What are the requirements to apply to Hearth?
- Is Hearth more expensive than other personal loan options?
- Does applying to Hearth affect my credit score?
- What is a soft credit pull?
- What is a hard credit pull?
- I got offers, but I’m not ready to apply yet. What should I do?