No. Searching for a home improvement loan through Hearth does not affect your credit score. Hearth sends your information to individual lenders who perform a soft credit pull. Soft credit pulls check your credit report, but do not affect your score.
Articles in this section
- Understanding Your Prequalified Offers
- How does the Hearth application process work?
- How long do my offers last?
- Can I find these rates elsewhere?
- What are the requirements to apply to Hearth?
- Is Hearth more expensive than other personal loan options?
- Does applying to Hearth affect my credit score?
- What is a soft credit pull?
- What is a hard credit pull?
- I got offers, but I’m not ready to apply yet. What should I do?